Tuesday, November 29, 2016

11-27-16 Back at it!

Fam...What is up!!!

How's everyone going!?!? Whats in the news!?!? Your trip to Utah sounded sooo fun! I wish I could've been there with you all!! Tell Grandmama and Buddy, Sonia, Gina, Dee and the boys hello from me and I love you ALL!! I'll write to them next week. Tell EVERYONE I love them!!!
I am sooo grateful Grandmama is okay...prayers answered! 
I wish I could have been there for the snow. I wish it would snow here, but that's so far from possible! Haha it did hail, don't know if I told you that... probably 2 months ago! First time ever in Samoa! 

Well, this week, started slow, the doc said stay off til I felt 100% just cause the weather can just mess it up again, but thanks for the prayers cause I'm back!! The feet are all healed up just not looking as pretty anymore haha! So this week, has been kind of an internal struggle, cause my new comp is quite different from ALL my other comps up until now! Really the only thing that's keeping me sane is looking at the example of my Savior Jesus Christ. He is the Perfect example and we had quite the conversation in Sunday school yesterday and one lady in the ward brought up, with all the bad things going on today, how are we to judge what is good and bad anymore?? I didn't get the chance to share, but I wanted to explain how Christ has said, Follow me, and do the things which ye hath seen me do. It was a really a simple question, but it really got everyone thinking, going back to the basics. What would Christ do?! This past week, the quote that keeps going through my head is from our Prophet, President Monson...May we ever choose the harder right, than the easier wrong. It's applied quite a few times this week and every time I do take the right, even though its harder, and Satan tries to manipulate saying to not, every time I do I witness blessings from above and I see settling upon my life!

So, this week on Sunday we had a miracle happen!! We've been working with these three and they all showed up to church!! We've been really trying to get these particular investigators to church, but it seems like every Sunday, everything just falls through and they can't make it...but yesterday was a miracle! Fuaiupu, Uelese, and Fono all came to church and we're really hoping to set dates with Fuaiupu and Uelese on Tuesday! Looking for the 10th for both of them!! And particularly, one miracle, Fuaiupu. She is the 15 yr old that has wanted to become a member and be baptized but her dad has been denying her to even go to church, even though everyone else in the family; the mom, her 3 sisters and older brother are all baptized. But the past 2 Sundays she's come to church, BY HERSELF! We're really trying to strengthen the rest of the fam cause they'll come once in a while, but we're hoping the fam will reactivate! That, and our 2nd ward is just the awesome!! They go and do visits to our investigators on certain Sundays, to see if they need anything, and to strengthen them back in the gospel( because all our investigators live at partial member houses)! Its incredible and we're seeing the effects!! This gospel is TRUE!!!!!

Just recap, and some thoughts, we're all going to go through ups and downs in our lives here on earth, yet there is one person, 3 particular events we can look to for grace, peace, and joy and the solution to literally everything; our Savior and his Atonement in Gethsemane, on the Cross in Calvary, and in the Garden Tomb. He is literally our everything as we look to eternal happiness and joy! Whether burden with sin, struggle with life's trials, or even in times of bliss; we can look to Christ and his infinite sacrifice for each of us individually. He knows us each by name, he suffered for us, he's with us in struggling times, in times of rejoicing, EACH and EVERY DAY. Through one of his teachings, Christ explains to us the Love of his Father and our Father, his God and our God, in saying, " nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long."
I just Love this gospel! LOVE IT!!! 


Love you all, and hope your having a safe trip back home!!
Elder Larson
CRAZY ELDER!!

Beautiful...behind the fence!!

It doesn't get any more beautiful than this!! HEAVEN!!!

Well...this is what healed looks like. I don't think they will ever be the same...but we're working again...so that's awesome!

Last trip to the hospital for my feet!!! YAY! We are all so happy to be done!





Last trip to the hospital!! And my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment