Tuesday, February 23, 2016

2/15/16 - Hey hey hey familiea!!!!!!

Hey hey hey familiea!!!!!! 

So pumped to hear about yours alls week!!! LOVED IT!!!

Guess what?!?!? No getting sick on deez planez!!!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!! Real talk though, it was all help from the Lord!! I prayed in the morning so hard, and thank you all for your prayers!!! I wasn't even the slightest of sick!! I was looking out the window, chatting with the other elders, completely different than my other plane trip!!! All help from the Lord!!! And I saw intake!! Elder Swenke, Holt, Damuni, and Rarotoga!!! Haha love those guys!!! It was a bomb meeting, and I definitely learned a lot! The main focus was on Preach My Gospel, and how well we actually know it! I can't stress it enough, but honestly the 2 books that I'm in EVERY SINGLE DAY is Preach My Gospel and the Book of Mormon!!! They are so important and for reals, please for those preparing missions, study it!! Ch 3 and 10 would be my insight for yous!!! It will help so much, trust me!!! 

Welp, this week has been nuts...not really, just way flipping hot!! It was like 95ish all week, but the humidity kicked it up to record breaking 116 on Wednesday, and it just kind of stayed in higher triples all week! And then it rained like crazy today so my comp just went outside and did our thing...dancing in the rain!!! Haha I love this guy for reals, such a bro!! Anyways, we had a bomb as experience this week!!! We met with Millie, and she's been struggling with not reading the BoM and she wants to know if it's true, but let me start from the beginning...Last Sunday, was fast and testimony meeting and she stood up to bear hers...(she's been an investigator for almost a year, through 5 sets of missionaries) and she stood up and just killed it!! She bore such a powerful testimony of this church and she told everyone, "All of you who are baptized and in this church, NEVER leave! It will be the biggest mistake of your life! I know this is the only true church!" Honestly, I just looked at E Tuimauga with the biggest eyes you've ever seen! It was so incredibly to see the Lord touch her heart! Cause she's for real, kind of stuck in her own opinion and such and doesn't really take us seriously just cause we're just two 18, 19 year old kids, but the Lord's been looking out for her and she's finally coming around! Blessings on blessings on blessings!!!! The work is true!! And we're meeting with her again this week, we went last week with Pres Lesa (2nd counselor to Hannemann) and I also realized that some people just need someone with their same personality, even if it's funny but blunt, very blunt! Such a blessing to have him there cause she listened so much more intently to him than us, but that's ok, cause she understood the lesson and it helped her gain a stronger relationship with Christ!! LOVE IT!!! Oh and spiritual thought this week, is in 2 Nephi 25:23,26!! "[save] by grace...AFTER all we can do"(emphasis added(;) We must do all we can to make it back home to our Father in Heaven, ONLY then will we be able to be saved by grace!!! Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ!!! 
The HOW...v26..."we talk of Christ, rejoice in Christ, preach of Christ, we prophecy of Christ"!!!! BOMB AS!!! It takes me back always to my FAVORITE quote of ALL TIME by Elder Holland.."May we stand by Jesus Christ at all time and in all things and in all places that we may be in, even until death, for surely that is how He stood by us"!!!!!! #Blessed!!!!

Love yous all and have a bomb as week!!!!!! LOVE YOUS ALL!!!
Elder Larson
 
but this ones doper...yesh....

all I can say is dope....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment