Monday, January 18, 2016

1/8/16 - Hey Fam!!!

Hello FAM!!!

I'm so sorry this is so late, we just got back from the hospital and I don't have a ton of time. I had a 104 fever on Wed.  I was at the hospital with another elder who's got the same thing, trying to get a diagnosis and really they came up with nothing....go figure. We couldn't proselyte on Wed cause I had the fever and a massive as headache, and then I was getting better the next day and then I got hit with a hives rash, which there's been about a hundred cases like this in the past couple weeks, 4 of us being elders. It's just gets way itchy at night and my hands and feet have been a little swollen lately, but they gave me Claritin, which is for allergies so we'll see how that goes....Yeah they have no idea what it is, haha they just said if it continues then we'll go back later this week and do some tests...hopefully it just goes away...anyways,
I'm a trainer!!! His name is Elder Tuimauga, from KC, Missouri!!  He's awesome!!
 
I'll send a quick spiritual thought! In the bible, in Ephesians 2:5, it says "by GRACE ye are saved". so some people take that as all we need to do is believe, then we'll be saved. BUT... In Eph 2:8, it says "by GRACE ye are saved...THROUGH FAITH". So we need to have faith, but some people still think, believing in Christ we'll be saved, but that's not the case, so we take it to one more scripture later in the bible, James 2:17-18..."faith hath not works, is dead....and I will shew thee my faith BY my WORKS". SO. for all those people that come to you and say, "all I need to do is believe, then I'll be saved", here's Your bible references to hand it to em!! Haha just a short thought if anyone gets hit with this question!! 
 
We'll just go get some roids from the "pharmacy" and it should clear, Bybee was on of the other elders that had it a couple weeks ago and it cleared right up! We've gots to go but I LOVE YOUS and I'll fill you in more next week! LOVE YA!!

Sorry I don't have a ton of time, not too much has happened this week, but know all is good, sorta, and that I'm praying for yous all!!  LOVE YOUS ALL!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!! Sorry this week was short!! I'll explain everything next week!! LOVE YOUS ALL FOREVER!!
 
Love Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment