Monday, December 21, 2015

12/21/15 - MANUIA LAVA KERISIMASI!!!!!!!

MANUIA LAVA KERISIMASI!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! I"M SO PUMPED TO TALK TO YOUS ON CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I'm not sure what time, it may be pretty late for You's, but I'm not sure...I'll know more about it on Thursday when we Skype to see if it works. You'll be getting a call from "Buddy Francisco"...Haha if you can name the Christmas movie, YES!!! Kyle or Cade I bet could, its a combo name "that is fun to say"!!! What's yous Skype name!? That'd be awkward if I didn't know.... Thursday will probably be around 10 or 11 our time, after studies...not sure what that would be for yous all. CANT WAIT!!!!!!

It's impossible to not gain weight in this area!!!! We've been dropped enough food to last us til the end of Jan, and we're still giving away stuff to other missionaries and families!!! I got to Samoa at 167, and I'm pretty positive I'm up to 185 now)': Oh and I had to open both packages I got because the ants had gotten into them and I didn't want all the food to be a waste, but we haven't opened any presents beside the Ensign and temple recommends!! I promise!! Thank yous soooooo much for sending those!!!! I'll send a thank you to Aunt Sonia today over email! I sent all the families on both yous and dads side a Merry Christmas letter, but I sent those out before I opened the packages so I didn't get a chance to thank her! Thank you soooo much for them!!!!! Haha my comp laughed pretty hard when he saw my pic on the b-day package haha!! I told him in not too long, that's how tight my mission clothes will be!! 

I love yous and all yous do for me!!!! Yeah the lights over here in this area have gotten pretty dope!

Welp, for me this week, we got invited to Tafuna 3rds Christmas party that the primary kids put on for us and sang and danced and performed Christs Birth and it was so awesome!!! I wish I could send yous a video, because this one kid, it was totally like a flashback, I wanted to get up and dance with him so bad!!!!!! Haha they performed a big dance and then turned on "Watch Me Whip/Nae Nae" and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! It took everything in me to not get up!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha but it was so nice, the kids baked us cookies!! And I want to share a bomb experience Elder Speakman and I had this week!! We have an investigator, Lui, who was also a big drug lord back in Cali, like the other Lui Lamoreaux and I taught in Leone! We met with him Thurs and we had planned to teach the first lesson, but instead we sat there for 2 and a half hours while he talked to us about his life and religion! At first, it felt like a complete waste of time cause this is exactly what happened the first time we met...until he closed the visit with this..."I love my wife, and my 2 kids, and because of the things I've done, I don't get to see them very often(cause they all live in the states right now he's on probation in Samoa for another 3 years), but when I do it brings me the greatest joy! And that's what you two give me each time we visit...all the other missionaries would just try and try to share scripture after scripture and wouldn't joke around with me or laugh, yet you two, when yous come visit me, it makes my whole day and I love setting up my house for you two cause you're the only ones that really see the inside of my house, and it just makes my day great and a whole lot brighter!" After he said that, I immediately regretted thinking what I did. I guess the Lord wanted me to realize that missionary work doesn't always come the way we think it should, we sat and listened to a guy for 2 and a half hours, didn't share a message of the restoration, but we shared an underlying message of love for him through listening and he definitely felt it!!! That's probs the biggest thing I've learned out here...LOVE!! Showing kindness to EVERYONE, NO MATTER YOURS OR THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES!!! When it's sincere, they will feel it, and it's so powerful!!! These people will give you the shirt off their backs, yet they hardly have any food to feed their kids! I know the Lord blesses them immensely for their love and I am striving to show that same love to everyone I come in contact with!! Love yous all and have a bomb week this week!!!!! MERRY CHRISTmas!!!!!!!

LOVE YOUS ALL FOREVER!!!!
Elder Larson
 

The Willis' put lights on our house for Christmas! They're so BOMB!!!
 
I'm thinking about becoming a model when I get back...HAHA!

This is a pic of us last night as a zone, we went to the top of an elders area and took some skux pics!! Our area is to the left of my head! 

This is a cow dog...EWWW!!!
 
This is me and one of the Masoe kids! We went caroling, and if you remember that way awesome family where the mom and the kids are baptized, but the dad wasn't', in Bybee's area, we went to them and caroled to them which was bomb!!! So much fun and the other little Masoe is the one taking the pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment