Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Busy...Busy... Busy!!! 4-4-17

Elder Larson's emails are getting shorter and shorter because he was made Zone Leader last week!
Here is this week's quick email...

Hi Fam!

Ah man... thank you so much for all you do!! I really hope to help you once I get home with the work and such! I am so blessed to have you as my family. I'm just super lucky!! 

Sorry... not a lot of time.  Everything is going well, and holy smokes... Zone Leader is busy! We didn't get home til 10:30 almost every night the past week... dropping off missionaries from the new visitors center in Pesega by the temple! It's super spiritual and absolutely the BEST!!!!!It's super spiritual and wonderful every time you walk into the office ...and we go just about every night with investigators of the zone! It's the absolute BEST!!! I LOVE IT! It's all centered around the Savior and baptism!! Then they watch a short restoration video after words! AWESOME!! 

 Love you all! Hope all is well and you are all having the time of your lives!
 Love and miss you, but we'll talk with you on Mother's Day... coming up!!!! 

Love you all! 
Elda Laason(;


No pictures again...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment